Poster Courtesy of : Tyoob Productions
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Image Courtesy of : Sea Shepherd
Captain Watson has been in a German prison since Sunday and is in danger of being extradited to Costa Rica where we fear for his safety from the Shark Fin Mafia and an unfair, politically motivated trial!
Please act now! Call, email, and fax the Honorable Ministers and politely ask them to intervene before the extradition process officially begins. If you have already written or called, please do so again! We only have hours to change the minds of the German officials who can make a difference and do something, not only to save the life of Captain Watson, but also to save the lives of the whales, dolphins, seals, and fish that he has spent his life courageously defending.
For the oceans,
Sea Shepherd HQ
P.S. Read the latest update on Captain Watson's situation, including a hand-written note from the Captain to his supporters, and get contact information for the Honorable Ministers who have the power to #FreePaulWatson.
For More Information Visit : Sea Shepherd S.O.S
Friday, May 11, 2012
Monday, April 30, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Location : Davao City.
Registration Fee : php 50
Date : March 18, 2012.
* 4man Heat
* Limited Push
* No Safety Gears no Play
*Since this is an Outlaw , Respect vehicles passing.
** W I N N E R T A K E S A L L **
Teaser : >>
** LIST OF CONQUERORS **
1st : Bot Ibarrola
2nd : McKevin Lutche
3rd : Coi Tarriela II
For Inquiries Visit : Reefside Artworks
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Boardfree : The Story of an Incredible Longboard Journey across Australia.
it underlines the principle objectives that it has always been based upon; inspiring
ordinary people to achieve extraordinary things, with those very efforts benefiting
Visit : BOARDFREE
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
To eliminate the wishy washy feeling when riding a quad fin surfboard or either twin fin surfboard, here are simple steps on how to make a nubster trailer fin:
1. Prepare the materials needed as shown below.
2. Cut the Fiber Cloth in a way that it will have an extra space for glassing purposes.
Sample cut shown below.
3. Cover the wood fin shape with the fiber cloth from both sides.
4. Mix resin with a small amount of hardener to cover the wood fin.
5. Use a paint brush to evenly spread out the mixture for the first side, then wait for at least 2 – 3 hours To sun cure the glassing. Then do same to the other side.
6. Utilize a Steel blade to remove excess fiber glass, make sure to have an allowance from the edges of the fin.
Use a sand paper to evenly smoothen the surfaces of the glassed fin.
8. Here is now your D.I.Y wood fin. Enjoy and keep stoke!!!